Baiada

Organic Recycling

In Australia, approximately 70% of the weight of the chicken is sold as meat products and the remaining 30% (bones, feathers, intestines) is recycled into valuable by-products.

For a virtually invisible service, the role of organic recycling plays a major role in providing essential products for a variety of uses. The majority of which is a high protein pet food as an end result of this process.